For work submitted by students, Canvas' speed grader allows teachers to see the submitted work while scoring it.
To enter scores for an assignment:
- From the course home page, click NTN Gradebook in the main navigation menu.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Find the desired assignments and click three dots to open the embedded menu. Select Speed Grader.
- Use the navigation buttons in the upper right to navigate between student submissions.
- Click the View Rubric button to reveal the scoring categories. DO NOT enter scores into the grade field.
- Using the scoring panel to enter student scores for each outcome. Note: Only categories that have points possible will be displayed in the rubric.
- When ready, click Save.
The NTN Gradebook is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn't match what you are currently seeing, please let us know.