Step One: Reorder Menu Items
Because teachers will create new assignments, score student work, and view student grades from the NTN Gradebook, it makes sense to move it to the top of the navigation menu.
To reorder the menu items:
- Select the Settings from the course main navigation menu.
- Select the Navigation tab.
- Drag each menu item to the desired location.
- Click Save when done.
- Because all accurate and updated grades are stored in the NTN Gradebook, this menu item should be moved near the top of the list and the standard Canvas gradebook should be moved to the bottom.
- Because all graded course activities must be created using the NTN Gradebook, the "Assignments" menu item should also be move to the bottom.
For more information on customizing the course navigation menu, see this document in Canvas' help center.
The NTN Gradebook is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn't match what you are currently seeing, please let us know.