To prevent teachers from accidentally editing assignments or rubrics through the native Canvas pages, adjust the permission setting in the sub-account. To adjust the permissions settings:
- From the main admin navigation menu, select "Sub-Accounts".
- Select the desired sub-account.
- With the sub-account open, select "Permissions"
- In the permissions list, locate the "Assignments and Quizes" row.
- Click on the green check mark icons and select "Disabled" to disable the permission.
- Repeat for the "Rubrics" row.
When finished, the two rows should look like this: