NTN Gradebook Plugin User Guide
A quick guide for teachers, students, parents, and Canvas administrators.
- How do I modify the course navigation menu in Canvas?
- How do I configure my course scoring categories?
- How do I create new assignments using the NTN Gradebook?
- How do I create quizzes through the NTN Gradebook?
- How do I enter student scores using the NTN Gradebook assignment scoring grid?
- How do I score student work in the NTN Gradebook using Canvas' SpeedGrader?
About The NTN Gradebook
Student and Parent Guide
Tips For Using Canvas
- Tips For Using Canvas in PBL Classrooms (Overview)
- How do I use an embedded Google document as a daily course agenda in Canvas?
- How do I keep my content organized in Canvas?
- What should I consider when creating a student peer assessment?
- How do I create a Google Form to complete a student peer assessment?
- How do I embed a Google Form in Canvas for a peer assessment?
Gradebook Administrator Guide
- 1. Preparing my Canvas instance for the NTN Gradebook plugin
- 2. Adding the NTN Gradebook Plugin to Canvas
- 3. Configuring the school-wide scoring categories in the NTN Gradebook
- 4. Viewing student grades
- Additional Resource: How do I manage permissions in the sub-account?
- Additional Resource: How do I adjust Canvas feature settings?